Contents Summary | Jump to your selective section
- 1. About Personal Information Collection
- 2. How do we use our visitor’s information?
- 3. How do we protect our visitor data?
- 4. Do we use ‘cookies’?
- 5. Third-party disclosure
- 6. Third-party links
- 7. Google
- 8. California Online Privacy Protection Act
- 9. How does our site handle do not track signals?
- 11. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- 12. Fair Information Practices
- 13. CAN-SPAM Act
1. About Personal Information Collection
We only collect information when a user registers on our site. You may be asked to enter your name, email address and phone number to register for our newsletter. It is only to develop a relationship with our user and give them proper feedback for their query.
2. How do we use our visitor’s information?
Generally, we use our visitor’s judgment to improve our engagement with our visitors. In the meantime, we collect some personal information (as we already mentioned we collect your name, email, phone number) only when you register or signup for our newsletter or respond to a survey or contact us. We use this information by responding to a survey or marketing communication.
- To improve the user experience,
- To improve our website in order to better assists.
3. How do we protect our visitor data?
We scanned our website on a regular basis. We scan malware and other bugs in order to make our visitor safe as much as possible. Moreover, we implement a variety of security actions when users submit their any information.
We do not use any cookies for tracking our user. You can turn off cookies through your browser. It may affect some features when you off the cookies from your browser.
5. Third-party disclosure
We do not sell any data which we collect from our visitors. Actually, do not transfer any user information to anyone.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We may provide some quality links to our reviewed products. For more details please click here.
8. California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Anyone can visit our website without providing any kinds of personal data,
- Any user can change his personal information by log in his registered account.
9. How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor the do not signal from our visitor. We don’t track them when they provide do not track signal from their browser.
- Our site doesn’t allow third party behavioral tracking.
11. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
12. Fair Information Practices
We follow fair information practices. If anyway data breach occurs on our website, the user will be notified via site notification within one business day.
13. CAN-SPAM Act
According to can-spam act we declaring we collect user email address only to send them information and respond to their inquiries. Moreover, if any user unsubscribes from our receiving future emails, we will not send any mail on his mail address. There is an option to unsubscribe from receiving future mail from us.
For more, please Contact Us
You can also visit our About Us page to have a general information about our blog. Thanks